The TTCF (Trans-Tasman Commercialisation Fund) is a collaboration between leading universities across South Eastern Australia and New Zealand, and a capital provider – AustralianSuper.
These parties have been brought together through the common goal of generating enhanced returns through investment in the commercial applications of research excellence. TTCF invests pre-seed, seed and venture capital into early stage commercial research projects and spinout companies generated by member universities across all sectors including life sciences, information and communications technology and engineering/cleantech.
TTCF is managed by TTFM (Trans-Tasman Fund Management Pty Ltd - the Fund Manager). The collaborating universities - Monash University (Victoria), The University of Adelaide, Flinders University, The University of South Australia (South Australia) and The University of Auckland (New Zealand), and their technology transfer offices work closely with the Fund Manager to develop and assess the commercial application of technologies emanating from member universities.
TTCF acknowledges the support of the Government of the State of Victoria, the Government of the State of South Australia and the Government of New Zealand.
- Jan 07, 2013 TTCF closes investment round in Heart Metabolics - 7/1/2013
- Heart Metabolics Receives Funding for U.S. Clinical Development of Heart Failure DrugRead More →
- Oct 01, 2012 TTFM leads seed round investment in Nexvet - 18/09/2012
- Nexvet complete seed financing with Trans Tasman Commercialisation Fund investmentRead More →
- Nov 14, 2011 TTFM exits HaloIPT to Qualcomm - 14/11/2011
- TTFM announces first exit with Qualcomm's asset acquisition of HaloIPT.Read More →